The purpose of this document is to inform the natural person (hereinafter “Data Subject”) about the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) collected by the data controller, VSA HOTELS SRL, with registered office in Via Benozzo Gozzolli 60, Tax Code/VAT No. 02330490901, e-mail address email@example.com, (hereinafter “Data Controller”), via the website www.hotelbalocco.it (hereinafter “Application”).
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject:
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected automatically:
If the Data Subject decides not to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, or if such data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, it will be impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue any relationship with the Data Subject.
The Data Subject who communicates Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or divulgation.
L'Applicazione usa cookie, web beacon, identificatori univoci e altre analoghe tecnologie per raccogliere Dati Personali dell’Interessato sulle pagine, sui collegamenti visitati e sulle altre azioni che si eseguono quando l’Interessato utilizza l’Applicazione. Essi vengono memorizzati per essere poi trasmessi alla successiva visita dell'Interessato.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
On the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controllerowner, the application allows interactions with external web platforms or social networks whose processing of personal data is governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings that the Data Subject has chosen on such platforms or social networks. Such information - in the absence of specific consent to processing for other purposes - is used exclusively to allow the use of the Application and to provide the information and services requested.The Data Subject's Personal Data may also be used by the Data Controller to protect itself in judicial proceedings before the competent courts.Data processing methods and receivers of Personal DataThe processing of Personal Data is performed via paper-based and computer tools with methods of organization and logics strictly related to the specified purposes and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate measures and guarantees to protect Personal Data and may only access data necessary to perform their duties.Personal Data will not be indiscriminately shared in any way.PlacePersonal Data will not be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA).Personal Data storage periodPersonal Data will be stored for the period of time that is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In particular:
At the end of the conservation period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the Data Subject.Rights of the Data SubjectData Subjects may exercise specific rights regarding the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to:
In order to use their rights, Data Subjects may send a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be immediately treated by the Data Controller and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.Last update: 02/04/2021
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data, with particular reference to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as Data Controller of personal data, I inform you that your personal data, collected exclusively for the purpose of establishing, perfecting and managing your contractual relationship with our company, will be processed in full compliance with the obligations and principles of the law, guaranteeing full protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms that are recognized to you, with particular regard to the principles applicable to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data controller is “VSA HOTELS S.r.l.“Via Benozzo Gozzoli,60 - 00142 Rome (RM) – VAT number 02330490901. For any information, he can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com
DATA SOURCE AND DATA CATEGORIES PROCESSED
The processing of your personal data, directly supplied by you, is carried out by us for the execution of fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the laws applicable to the execution of a contract; This treatment concerns: Personal, tax, banking and contact details. These data are processed to fulfil legal and/or contractual obligations, such as, for example, billing, payment, etc.;
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT and LEGAL BASIS
The processing of personal data is aimed solely at the execution/management of a contract and at the fulfilment of obligations established by laws connected to the contractual relationship.
1. to acquire and confirm your reservation for accommodation services and ancillary services and to provide the requested services. Since these are treatments necessary for the contractual agreement's definition and its subsequent implementation, your consent is generally not required. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we cannot confirm the reservation or respond to your specific requests. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfil the obligation established by the "Consolidated text of public safety laws" (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773), which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, the personal details of the guests accommodated according to the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them, we will not be able to host you in our structure. We do not store the data acquired for this purpose unless you give us consent to storage as set out in point 4;
3. to fulfil current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data is processed by our managers and appointees and by us and is communicated externally only in fulfilment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above fulfilments, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. We keep the data acquired for these purposes for the time required by current legislation (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
4. for the protection of people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system in the external and internal areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for this processing, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible assaults, thefts, robberies, damage, and acts of vandalism and for fire prevention and occupational safety purposes. The recorded images are deleted after seven days, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the financial year. They are not communicated to third parties except when it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or police.
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and entered in the pertinent databases which the persons in charge of data processing will be able to access. The processing may also be carried out by external parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes. All data processing operations are implemented in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
Your personal data may be communicated externally to fulfill obligations established by law. In relation to these purposes, your personal data will be communicated, by way of example but not limited to, to tax consultants, credit institutions, public institutions, companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights.
Your data is processed within the European Economic Area.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You may exercise the rights recognized to you at any time, including:
a) access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, of the categories of data involved, of the recipients to whom the same may be communicated, of the applicable retention period, of the existence of automated decision-making processes;
b) obtain without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
c) to obtain, in the foreseen cases, the cancellation of your data;
d) to obtain the limitation of the treatment, when possible;
e) to request the portability of the data provided to third parties specifically indicated by you, or to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another holder, without any impediment, in all cases where this is required by law;
f) to oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevails over yours for the exercise of our defence in court.
g) not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
f) to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.To exercise all your rights as identified above, you can contact the Data Controller in the following ways:
• writing to “VSA HOTELS S.r.l.“ Via Benozzo Gozzoli,60 - 00142 Rome (RM)
• by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 05/29/2023